Hi, everyone! 🙂
I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award yet again. Yay!
Before I start, I would like to thank Renate @Popcornandfilm for the nomination. She posts great movie reviews, discussions, and other fun stuff. Do visit her blog! 😀
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions assigned to you.
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers for the award.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
Answers to Renate’s questions:
- Which TV-show are you looking forward to the most (that will have a new season)?
Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life! The new season is said to be released this year,and I cannot wait to see the cast in Stars Hollow all over again.
- Which country would you love to visit and why?
There are so many countries that I would love to visit, but I’m looking forward to visiting London the most. It may seem crazy, but there’s something about this place that makes it seem so magical.
- You have the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who is it?
Lauren Graham! I absolutely love her. She’s pretty, funny, witty, and she has a charming personality.
- Any movie genre you really do not like?
I think my least favourite would be Horror because the blood and the creepy faces don’t really appeal to me.
- If you could be any Disney character, then who would you be?
I think I would be Mulan because she’s courageous, self-driven, and takes charge of her own destiny.
- The best movie you’ve seen this year is?
Finding Dory! This movie was a major throwback to my childhood, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching the movie.
- The best thing about summer is?
I’m not really a summer person, but eating ice cream makes it a little better.
- What is the best thing to collect?
I think that photos are the best thing to collect over the years because they remind you of your childhood, the fond memories you’ve spent with you friends and family, and all the places you’ve traveled so far. For me, it’s very important to capture the smallest of the smallest moments because someday in the future I’ll look back at these photos and smile. 🙂
- If you had the opportunity to write a book then what would it be about and what would it be called?
First of all, that would be a great opportunity for me. The genre would be Young Adult Fiction with a hint of self-help and motivation in it. It would probably be about a young woman who has decided to take full control of her life by taking risky decisions on her own instead of letting others do it for her. As a whole, the book will explain her journey of self-discovery. I’m not too sure about the title of the book…
- Thor lost his hammer, where do you find it?
I’d probably find it in one of the most unexpected places. Perhaps, under my bed?
- If earth would be invaded by aliens, how would you save it?
Aliens, huh? I’d save the world by using my secret superpowers (Of course!). All I need is some heroic powers and wizardly powers and I’m good to go, haha.
- Jodi- a brash attitude
- Sammie @booksandbiros
Questions for my nominees:
- What do you love most about blogging?
- What’s your all-time favourite movie?
- Which book makes you laugh out loud?
- What’s the one thing you carry around with you everywhere you go?
- What’s your star sign?
- What’s the most heavenly dessert you’ve ever eaten?
- Are you more laid-back or up-to-date with your style?
- Would you rather direct a film or write a book?
- Out of all the countries you’ve visited so far, which one do you consider to be the most beautiful?
- Would you rather watch a new TV show or re-watch an old one?
- If you could choose one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!
Congrats to all the nominees! I’m looking forward to reading your answers. 😀