Hi, everyone! 🙂
I’ve been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Once again, thank you so much for all the love and support. All these Award nominations make me jump with happiness. ❤
Before I start, I would like to thank Christina for the nomination. She posts informative articles about travel, food and much more. Do visit her blog! 😀
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions that have been assigned to you.
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers for the award.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
Answers to Christina’s questions:
- How do you bring sunshine into someone’s day?
Well, I appreciate them for the work they’ve done or I gift them something to make them feel special.
- What has been your biggest ambition?
My biggest ambition is to become a Marketing Director of a leading Fashion Company.
- If you could travel to any time period, which one would it be? And if possible, would you change the course of history or do you feel that history is something we should leave untouched?
That’s an interesting question! I think it would be the Victorian Era because it was a long period of peace and prosperity. I believe that history should remain untouched because it is something that we are rooted upon.
- If you’ve lost motivation at work and find that your true interests lie elsewhere, would you make that change? Even if it includes struggles along the way?
Yes, I think I would make that jump in my life because it’s not worth wasting your time on something that you don’t enjoy doing. In the end, it will be worth all the struggle. 🙂
- What would your perfect weekend look like?
My perfect weekend is laying on the couch with some snacks(Cookies, Chocolate, and Popcorn) and binge-watching my favorite tv shows.
- If you could go anywhere in the world for a week (and money were not an issue), where would you go and with whom?
I’ve always wanted to visit London alone. Ah, just thinking about it makes me smile!
- In your group of close friends, are you the type to plan get-togethers or are you comfortable with letting others decide?
It depends on my mood, really. Most of the time, I don’t take the initiative to plan such events.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid?
When I was a kid, I wanted to be an Air Hostess for Emirates Airlines because of their beautiful, sophisticated uniform.
- Your favorite childhood movie was?
To be honest, I have many favorites. But, if I had to choose one, it would be The Lion King!
- Are you a risk taker? Why or why not?
Not really, I usually opt for the safer options because I’m afraid of things not going the way they were supposed to. However, there are a few times where I have been quite risky and taken my chances.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hm, that’s a difficult question to answer. I think that all my hard work and hours of sleeplessness would’ve paid off, and I’ll be living happily with no worries at all. Also, I will be traveling more often than I am now in hopes of covering the entire world.
Those were some pretty great questions, how did you even come up with them? 😮
Everyone deserves a little sunshine in their life, so I’m going to keep the nominations for this award open. If you’re interested in this award, feel free to let me know in the comments section below! 🙂
My questions for the Nominees:
- How do you bring sunshine to someone’s life?
- Do you get more satisfaction in giving things or receiving things?
- Do you prefer smaller or bigger groups?
- If you could swap lives with any famous person, who would it be? And, why?
- Which TV show would you binge-watch?
- Would you rather travel alone or with your family and friends?
- What’s your personality type? (Introvert, Extrovert, Ambivert or any other ‘vert’.)
- If you could eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Do you practice any sport?
- If you were an author, what would you name your book?
- Which music genre do you prefer listening to?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! And, I’m looking forward to reading your answers. 😀