Hi, everyone! 🙂
I’ve been nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award.
Before I start, I would like to thank Sadaptation for nominating me. You should visit her blog because she posts some pretty creative and interesting articles. 😀
- Write a post to show your award.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Give a brief story of how you started your blog.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 15 bloggers who deserve the award.
How did I start my blog?
Well, to be honest, it was a decision that I made after a lot of self-debate. Even though I had an interest in blogging, there was something holding me back and that something was fear. I was confused, to say the least. I kept asking myself questions like:
Where should I start?
What should I write about?
Will people like my blog? and so on.
Sooner or later, I realized that I had to stop being such a wimp and just go for it. Maybe, it was my sudden surge of confidence that motivated me to start ‘The Jouska’ blog. I’m glad that I made that choice because I really enjoy being in the blogging community now. Also, I’m not very chatty in the real world, so having a blog gives me a way to express myself freely without any judgement.
My advice to new bloggers:
- Never be afraid of the outcome:
I know it’s hard to start something you’ve never done before. It’s scary. However, when it comes to blogging, don’t be afraid of what others think of your blog. You are the creator of your blog and there’s no one to stop you. Maybe your blog won’t do very well in the initial stage, but trust me, it will get better with time. Anyway, my point is, fear is your worst enemy so don’t let that get to you. Don’t think about what other people have to say, always be confident and sure of what you do.
- Be consistent:
Always make it a point to post as regularly as possible. If it’s difficult for you to post something new every day, then follow a consistent timetable. I’ve seen bloggers come and go because they get bored of their blog and end up deleting it. Remember one thing, your hard work will pay-off in the end. 🙂
*Drum Roll Please* I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
I hope that my piece of advice helps you find your way in the blogging community.
Congrats to all the nominees! I’m looking forward to reading your answers. 😀
Hi, everyone! 😀
I’ve been nominated for the ‘Liebster Award’. For starters, The Liebster Award is a way to connect, support, and discover different bloggers of the blogging community.
Before I start ranting about myself, I’d like to thank Agatha Chocolats for nominating me. If you’re a chocoholic like me, then you should visit her blog! 🙂
Also, I want to thank all my readers who have supported my blog and encouraged me to write more.
Let me start off by telling you 10 random facts about myself:
- I’m an introvert.
- I can eat chocolate at any time of the day, especially dark chocolate.
- I love drinking coffee.
- I prefer deep, heartfelt conversations more than small talk.
- My birthday is on the 7th of March.
- I love winters more than any other season. Yes, I love snow!
- I play few sports/games such as basketball, swimming, and karate.
- I dislike early mornings. But, fortunately, coffee makes it bearable.
- My favorite book genres are fiction, romance, and mystery.
- I love listening to all kinds of music.
- I have a strong urge to travel the world.
Now, for the answers to Agatha’s questions:
- What would be the motto of your blog?
Believe in yourself! ❤
- What is your favorite childhood book?
Matilda by Roald Dahl. I adore that book.
- What is the best pairing for chocolate?
Strawberries! They taste divine with dark chocolate.
- Which forms of social media do you most like to use when connecting with your readers outside of your blog?
Well, I did create an account on Twitter(@thejouskablog) so that I can connect with my readers outside WordPress. It’s very convenient and simple to use.
- If you could invite three people over for dinner (living, dead, fictional, …any body!), who would you invite?
Well, that’s an interesting question. I would invite Caleb Rivers (from Pretty Little Liars), Hermione Granger (from Harry Potter), and Ellen DeGeneres. Now that I think of it, this dinner would be the funniest of all.
- What would you serve?
Pasta, Tacos, Chocolate Fondue with strawberries(Yum!), and cake!
- What are your 5 best qualities?
I always find it hard to compliment myself, but oh well, my five best qualities are being:
Patient, Compassionate, Focused, Modest, and Productive.
- What is the best thing covered in chocolate?
Cake, of course. 😉
- What is your passion?
I’m passionate about a lot of things such as baking, writing, and traveling. I believe that doing things with a passion leads to the best results.
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
My three wishes would be: To be able to travel the world.
To make the world a happier and peaceful place.
To have the ability to make dreams come true.
- What’s your favorite thing you’ve posted? Share the link!
In my opinion, my favorite would be the Importance of Solitude.
Link: Importance of Solitude
*Drum roll please* I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
Questions for my nominees are:
- What inspired you to start writing a blog?
- Would you rather eat chocolate or fruit for the rest of your life?
- If there’s one message that you’re trying to communicate to your readers, what is it?
- Would you rather have your own talk show or novel?
- What’s your favorite smell? (It can be any food, perfume, flower, anything!)
- Have you ever cried over a fictional character’s break-up or death?
- What kind of music do you prefer listening to?
- What’s your personality type? (Introvert, extrovert, ambivert or some other ‘vert’ that I’m not aware of, haha.)
- How often do you eat desserts?
- Out of all the things you post, which one is your favorite category?
- Finally, what do you think of my blog? Feel free to give me any suggestions.
I’m looking forward to seeing your responses! ❤