This dish is so simple yet so delectable!
If you’re a vegetarian and prefer healthier options, then this is perfect for you. 🙂
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Purple Cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- Green or Black olives
- Shredded Cheese-1 cup
- Tortilla wraps (I, personally, prefer El Sabor wraps)
- Black Pepper
- Chilli Flakes
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Open the tortilla wraps and spread them on a chopping board.
- Add in all the vegetables and olives.
- Put a pinch of salt, black pepper and chilli flakes for taste.
- Pour the shredded cheese over the veggies.
- Roll em’ up (Heat it up a little if you like it warm) and enjoy your yummy veggie wraps! 😀
Tofu Bites with Chilli Garlic sauce
As you all know, tofu is a healthier form of cheese and hence, I prefer eating them more than processed cheese.
Plus, these tofu bites are baked and not fried!
- Tofu-1 slab
- Flour- 1/4 cup
- Water-2 tbsp
- Chilli Garlic Sauce (I, personally, prefer Kimball sauce)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Cut the tofu into small rectangular shaped blocks.
- Mix the flour and water in a bowl. (The consistency should be like that of a paste so add water accordingly)
- Spread the bread crumbs on a plate.
- Dip the diced tofu in the flour mixture then immediately roll them in the breadcrumbs. Make sure that the entire surface is covered with bread crumbs.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Coat the tofu with some butter and put them in the oven.
- Bake for around 20 minutes until golden brown and keep shifting the sides every 5 minutes so that all the sides are perfectly baked.
- Voila! Your mouthwatering tofu bites are ready to serve with some chilli garlic sauce! 😀
I hope you enjoy your delicious appetisers. 🙂