Today, I’m going to share a delicious Veggie Taco recipe with you all and I hope you love it as much as I do!
Picture courtesy of Google (Footnotes and Finds)
- Taco shells (I prefer using TexMex)
- Kidney beans-1 cup
- Lettuce-1 bundle
- Red Peppers- 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Ketchup (as required)
- Salsa-4 tbsp
- Olive Oil-1 tbsp
- Hot Sauce-1 tbsp
- Salt (for taste)
- Cheddar Cheese-1 1/2 cup (grated)
- Keep a pan on medium heat.
- Pour the olive oil and saute the kidney beans and red peppers until cooked.
- Add the ketchup, salsa, hot sauce, and salt. Stir until all the ingredients are mixed together. Let it cook for around 5 minutes on slow heat.
- If you prefer using soft taco shells, then skip this step. However, if you prefer hard taco shells, bake them in the oven for 3 minutes on 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put 1-2 tbsp of the prepared filling inside the taco shells.
- Top with lettuce and cheddar cheese (as much as you like, haha).
Voila! I hope you enjoy your delicious veggie tacos. 😀
Picture Credit: FoodNetwork
I am very fond of cheese and potatoes and when they are baked together, they taste absolutely delicious!
- 1 Large Potato
- Grated Cheddar Cheese-2 cups
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt-1/2 tablespoon or more as per your taste.
- Crushed Black Pepper-1 teaspoon
- Olive Oil-2 tablespoons
- Cut the potato into thin slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take a large bowl and add the sliced potatoes. Pour the olive oil and add a dash of oregano and basil.
- Add the salt and crushed black pepper to the mixture.
- Toss the potatoes and mix-ins until all the ingredients have been combined properly.
- Add the grated cheddar cheese to the potatoes and toss until mixed well together.
- Take a baking tray and spread some butter evenly on the edges of the tray. Pour the potato mixture into the tray. Top with some mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the potatoes for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Voila! I hope you enjoy your baked cheesy potatoes! 😀
Twitter | Instagram
Merry Christmas! 😀
The holidays are the perfect time to eat as much as you want without feeling guilty. One of my favorite drinks to devour during the holidays is hot chocolate with a touch of peppermint topped with toasted marshmallows. Today, I’m going to share this simple recipe with you!
- Milk-1 cup
- Sugar-1/4th cup
- Cocoa Powder (Semi-Sweet)-1/4th cup
- Vanilla Extract-1/2 teaspoon
- Peppermint (You can either chop the candy cane into little pieces or use the small round candies)
- Toasted Marshmallows
- Keep a pan on medium heat.
- Add the milk, sugar, and cocoa powder. Whisk until all the ingredients are blended well together. Bring it to a boil and keep mixing until it becomes a little thick.
- Add the vanilla extract and peppermint, and keep it on medium heat for about 2 minutes. This will add the flavor to the mixture.
- Insert a skewer stick through the marshmallow and toast on the gas until golden brown.
- Finally, pour the hot chocolate into your favorite mug and top it with a toasted marshmallow.
Voila! I hope you enjoy this delicious holiday drink.
What’s your favorite holiday drink? Let me know in the comments section below. 🙂
Healthy and Tasty!
I, personally, love cooking pasta because it’s so versatile. You can experiment with differently flavoured sauces and it still tastes amazing! ❤
- Fusilli Pasta-2 cups
- Spinach-1 bundle
- White Flour-2 tbsp
- Milk-1 cup
- Butter-1 tbsp
- Olive Oil- 1 1/2 tbsp
- 2 Garlic Cloves chopped
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Salt as per your taste.
- Pepper as per your taste.
- Boil the pasta on the gas stove for around 20 minutes. This depends on which brand you’re using. The instructions for cooking are usually given on the backside of the packet.
- For the white sauce, melt the butter in a pan. Add the flour and mix until it forms a paste. Add in the milk and stir until a smooth consistency has been achieved.
- Saute the spinach in another pan so that all the water gets separated. Pour the water out and grind the spinach leaves in a mixer until it forms a puree.
- Take a bigger pot. Pour in the olive oil and saute the garlic, spinach puree, and white sauce.
- Add in the salt, pepper, parmesan, and cheddar cheese to the sauce. Let it simmer on medium heat for about 7 minutes.
- Finally, add the fusilli pasta to the sauce and let it absorb the flavours for about 10 minutes.
Voila! Enjoy your delicious Spinach Pasta, and don’t forget to sprinkle some cheese on top. 😉
Side Note: Sorry, I haven’t been able to post much this week. I’ll try my best to write new posts and share them with you all!
I love chocolate and pancakes and when they come together it’s like heaven on earth. ❤
- Flour-1 1/2 cup
- Sugar-2 tbsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder-1 tbsp
- Milk-1 cup
- 2 Eggs
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Chocolate Chips (I, personally, prefer using Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips.)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs, milk, and oil in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggs mixture and beat it with a whisk until smooth.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat a pan and spread some oil to prevent the batter from sticking.
- Pour 1/4th cup of batter onto the pan.
- Flip the pancake only when bubbles start to form on the surface. Cook until golden brown.
- Stack up three pancakes on a plate and make sure to apply some Nutella with a butter knife between each pancake.
- Finally, top the pancakes with some chocolate sauce and chocolate chips.
Voila! You can now enjoy your delicious chocolate overload pancakes. 😀
Today, I’m going to share a mouthwatering recipe with you all. The Molten Lava Cake is the most decadent dessert I’ve ever eaten! ❤
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate-6 squares, chopped
- Unsalted Butter-1 1/4 stick
- Sugar- 1 1/2 cup
- 4 Eggs
- Vanilla Extract- 1 tsp
- Flour-1/2 cup
- Cocoa Powder (I, personally, prefer using Hershey’s.)
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Let the chocolate cool for 10 minutes. Add the flour and sugar to the chocolate mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the eggs to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Butter the ramekins and dust them with some cocoa powder.
- Divide the batter evenly among the ramekins and bake for 10-15 minutes. Before you remove the cakes from the oven, make sure the edges are firm and the centres are soft.
- Serve each cake individually on a dessert plate. Sprinkle some powdered sugar, and add some chopped strawberries if you’d like. (If you’re looking for a hot and cold combination, you can pair it with some Vanilla ice cream.)
Voila! You can now eat your delicious molten lava cake. 😀
‘Beesket’ is a juice bar that has its origins from South Korea. I have never seen a juice bar that is so unique and colorful. I must admit, being a person who rarely drink fresh juices, this place had a special aura that attracted me in a jiffy. Their specialty is preparing fresh custom-made juices free from any preservatives or sugar. The whole concept of the name ‘Beesket’ is based upon the idea of having beehive-shaped capsules, holders, and so on. The interesting part about this juice bar is that you get to be a part of the whole process, which makes it even more fun!
Customers are always on the lookout for unique items, so what’s the Unique Selling Proposition of Beesket?
Well, they have a collection of small capsules, each of which is color-coded with a fruit or vegetable picture printed on its top. The capsule looks something like this:
Then, you put it into a three-holed cup and place an order with the staff, who then blends your selection of ingredients into a refreshing juice!
On the plus side, they have a super cute menu which gives you a wide range of Beesket juice combinations, concoctions for different moods, and so on. Here’s a quick look at their menu:
I tried the Fatigue Recovery concoction, and I really enjoyed it! I was very surprised that the juice did not contain a tiny bit of sugar.
In conclusion, I’m so glad that I visited the Beesket Juice Bar because it was totally worth a shot. I would recommend all of you (Juice lover or not, trust me.) to give this place a try!
What’s your favorite juice flavor? Let me know in the comments section below. 🙂
Picture courtesy of Home Cooking Adventure
Since it’s my mom’s special birthday today, I decided to make her this No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, which is so easy to prepare and so delicious! 😀
- 2 packs-Tea Biscuits, crushed. (I, personally, prefer using McVities.)
- 1 cup-Hazelnuts, roughly chopped. (This is optional, if you’re allergic to nuts, skip this part.)
- 1 bar-Unsweetened Cooking Chocolate, roughly chopped.
- 1/2 cup-Sugar
- 3/4 cup-Milk
- 1/2 cup-Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp-Vanilla Essence
STEPS FOR THE CAKE:
- Firstly, crush the tea biscuits in a big bowl. Make sure you crush them just enough to make them into small pieces and not a powder.
- Pour the milk into a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the Unsweetened Chocolate and Sugar to the milk and mix until a smooth ganache-like consistency is formed.
- Pour the chocolate into the bowl of biscuits and fold both the ingredients until they are blended well together.
- Pour the chocolate biscuit mixture into an acrylic cake mould and flatten it with a spatula. Freeze for around 20 minutes.
STEPS FOR THE WHIP CREAM:
- Pour the whip cream in a bowl and beat until peaks form.
- Add 2 tbsp of Nutella(or more, if you’d like!) to the whip cream and fold until both the ingredients are blended well together.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
STEPS FOR SERVING THE CAKE:
- Spread the whip cream evenly over the cake using a spatula or butter knife.
- Top the cake with some hazelnuts on the borders to make the cake look presentable.
Voila! Enjoy your delicious No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake. 😀
Chocolate Mousse is one of my favorite desserts. It’s so delicious and creamy! ❤
- 1 cup-Semi-Sweet Cooking Chocolate, roughly chopped.
- 1 pack-Whipped Cream (I, personally, prefer using Kraft Cream.)
- 3 tbsp-Sugar
- For the Chocolate Cups: 1 cup-Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped & a silicon mould.
STEPS FOR CHOCOLATE CUPS:
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double-boiler.
- Use a silicon brush to spread the melted chocolate inside the mould.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
STEPS FOR CHOCOLATE MOUSSE:
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in a double-boiler.
- Let it cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Whip the cream in a bowl with a beater until it forms peaks.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the bowl full of cream.
- Add the sugar into the mixture.
- Fold the mousse with a wooden spatula until all the ingredients are blended well together.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours until firm.
STEPS FOR SERVING:
- Carefully take out the chocolate cups from the mould and set aside.
- Using a piping bag, pour the chocolate mousse into the cups in a circular motion. I used the Star Tip for the piping bag.
- You can top the mousse with berries if you’d like.
Voila! Enjoy your delicious Chocolate Mousse Cups. 😀
This dish is so simple yet so delectable!
If you’re a vegetarian and prefer healthier options, then this is perfect for you. 🙂
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Purple Cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- Green or Black olives
- Shredded Cheese-1 cup
- Tortilla wraps (I, personally, prefer El Sabor wraps)
- Black Pepper
- Chilli Flakes
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Open the tortilla wraps and spread them on a chopping board.
- Add in all the vegetables and olives.
- Put a pinch of salt, black pepper and chilli flakes for taste.
- Pour the shredded cheese over the veggies.
- Roll em’ up (Heat it up a little if you like it warm) and enjoy your yummy veggie wraps! 😀