I enjoy DIY because it gets my creative juices flowing and motivates me to create things that are quite useful!
As most of you already know, I love quotes and have a lot of them framed on my wall. So, I decided to add some inspiration to a plain tote bag.
- Plain tote bag (Any solid color bag will do.)
- Fabric Paint
- Paint brushes
- Old plastic mat
- Get your painting space ready.
- Place the plastic mat inside the bag so that the paint doesn’t get to the other side of the bag.
- Select a quote of your choice. For this bag, I chose: “Creativity is intelligence having fun.”
- Wet your brush a little before dipping it in the fabric paint.
- Place the letter stencil on the bag and paint with your favourite colour.
- Let the bag dry for half an hour at least.
- To make the bag look more trendy, I pinned a lightweight golden chain.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! 😀