Who doesn’t love a healthier version of cheese sticks? Today, I’m going to share with you an easy way to prepare baked cheese sticks!
- String Cheese (I, personally, prefer using Kraft.)
- Bread Crumbs
- Oil-2 tablespoons or more, as needed.
- Oregano-2 teaspoons
- Basil-2 teaspoons
- Chili Powder-1 teaspoon
- Ketchup-3 tbsp
- Hot Sauce-2 teaspoons
- Parmesan, as needed.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix the oregano, basil, chili powder, and oil in a bowl.
- Spread the bread crumbs on a plate.
- Dip the string cheese in the oil mixture and coat properly with bread crumbs. To reduce the mess, use a fork to dip the cheese and coat.
- Place all the string cheese on a baking tray.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until golden brown.
- For the dip, mix the ketchup, hot sauce, and parmesan in a small bowl.
- Voila! Enjoy your delicious cheese sticks. 😀
I hope you enjoyed this recipe!