Today, I’m going to share a delicious Veggie Taco recipe with you all and I hope you love it as much as I do!
- Taco shells (I prefer using TexMex)
- Kidney beans-1 cup
- Lettuce-1 bundle
- Red Peppers- 1/2 cup (chopped)
- Ketchup (as required)
- Salsa-4 tbsp
- Olive Oil-1 tbsp
- Hot Sauce-1 tbsp
- Salt (for taste)
- Cheddar Cheese-1 1/2 cup (grated)
- Keep a pan on medium heat.
- Pour the olive oil and saute the kidney beans and red peppers until cooked.
- Add the ketchup, salsa, hot sauce, and salt. Stir until all the ingredients are mixed together. Let it cook for around 5 minutes on slow heat.
- If you prefer using soft taco shells, then skip this step. However, if you prefer hard taco shells, bake them in the oven for 3 minutes on 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put 1-2 tbsp of the prepared filling inside the taco shells.
- Top with lettuce and cheddar cheese (as much as you like, haha).
Voila! I hope you enjoy your delicious veggie tacos. 😀