This simple DIY face mask will give your face a fresh and youthful look! Apart from giving a nice glow to your skin, turmeric also has anti-bacterial properties that helps remove acne.
- Turmeric- 1/2 teaspoon
- Rose Water as needed
- Milk Powder- 1 tablespoon
- Oats- 1 tablespoon
- Take a bowl and add the turmeric, milk powder, and oats.
- Slowly pour some rose water and mix until the mixture has a paste-like consistency.
- Use a brush to apply the paste evenly on your face.
- Keep it on for about 15 minutes until the paste dries up.
- Scrub the mask off your face.
- Wash your face thoroughly with water to clean off the remaining mask.
- After you dry your face, apply a toner to soothe your skin.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post!
Do you enjoy applying face masks? Let me know in the comments section below. 🙂