I am very fond of cheese and potatoes and when they are baked together, they taste absolutely delicious!
- 1 Large Potato
- Grated Cheddar Cheese-2 cups
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Salt-1/2 tablespoon or more as per your taste.
- Crushed Black Pepper-1 teaspoon
- Olive Oil-2 tablespoons
- Cut the potato into thin slices.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Take a large bowl and add the sliced potatoes. Pour the olive oil and add a dash of oregano and basil.
- Add the salt and crushed black pepper to the mixture.
- Toss the potatoes and mix-ins until all the ingredients have been combined properly.
- Add the grated cheddar cheese to the potatoes and toss until mixed well together.
- Take a baking tray and spread some butter evenly on the edges of the tray. Pour the potato mixture into the tray. Top with some mozzarella cheese.
- Bake the potatoes for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Voila! I hope you enjoy your baked cheesy potatoes! 😀