Merry Christmas! 😀
The holidays are the perfect time to eat as much as you want without feeling guilty. One of my favorite drinks to devour during the holidays is hot chocolate with a touch of peppermint topped with toasted marshmallows. Today, I’m going to share this simple recipe with you!
- Milk-1 cup
- Sugar-1/4th cup
- Cocoa Powder (Semi-Sweet)-1/4th cup
- Vanilla Extract-1/2 teaspoon
- Peppermint (You can either chop the candy cane into little pieces or use the small round candies)
- Toasted Marshmallows
- Keep a pan on medium heat.
- Add the milk, sugar, and cocoa powder. Whisk until all the ingredients are blended well together. Bring it to a boil and keep mixing until it becomes a little thick.
- Add the vanilla extract and peppermint, and keep it on medium heat for about 2 minutes. This will add the flavor to the mixture.
- Insert a skewer stick through the marshmallow and toast on the gas until golden brown.
- Finally, pour the hot chocolate into your favorite mug and top it with a toasted marshmallow.
Voila! I hope you enjoy this delicious holiday drink.
What’s your favorite holiday drink? Let me know in the comments section below. 🙂