I, personally, love cooking pasta because it’s so versatile. You can experiment with differently flavoured sauces and it still tastes amazing! ❤
- Fusilli Pasta-2 cups
- Spinach-1 bundle
- White Flour-2 tbsp
- Milk-1 cup
- Butter-1 tbsp
- Olive Oil- 1 1/2 tbsp
- 2 Garlic Cloves chopped
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Salt as per your taste.
- Pepper as per your taste.
- Boil the pasta on the gas stove for around 20 minutes. This depends on which brand you’re using. The instructions for cooking are usually given on the backside of the packet.
- For the white sauce, melt the butter in a pan. Add the flour and mix until it forms a paste. Add in the milk and stir until a smooth consistency has been achieved.
- Saute the spinach in another pan so that all the water gets separated. Pour the water out and grind the spinach leaves in a mixer until it forms a puree.
- Take a bigger pot. Pour in the olive oil and saute the garlic, spinach puree, and white sauce.
- Add in the salt, pepper, parmesan, and cheddar cheese to the sauce. Let it simmer on medium heat for about 7 minutes.
- Finally, add the fusilli pasta to the sauce and let it absorb the flavours for about 10 minutes.
Voila! Enjoy your delicious Spinach Pasta, and don’t forget to sprinkle some cheese on top. 😉
Side Note: Sorry, I haven’t been able to post much this week. I’ll try my best to write new posts and share them with you all!