Earlier this month, I reached my 5th milestone thanks to my lovely readers! And, to celebrate that achievement, I decided to host my very first Q&A. Once again, thank you so much for sending in your questions. I really appreciate it! 😀
- What do you absolutely love to do besides reading & blogging? (Nerdybirdy @ Daydreaming Books)
I love to multi-task and try my hand at new things! Apart from reading books and blogging, I like to:
-Watch TV Shows
- What is your favourite T.V. show? Or the T.V. series that you would recommend your readers? (Zainab Sheikh)
Oh, I have so many favourite TV shows. My top 3 favourites are:
a) Gilmore Girls: I would recommend this show to all the daughters and mothers out there. It’ll help you learn a lot more about the reality of life.
b) New Girl: I would recommend this show to all the guys and girls who are looking for something more laid-back and fun to watch.
c) Friends: I don’t think there’s anything better than binge-watching Friends, haha.
- What do you aspire to be when you’re older? (Teenella)
I’ve always wanted to do something creative as well as intellectual. I aspire to become a Marketing Director of a major fashion company someday in the future.
- Do you have any tips or advice for new bloggers? (Kathy @ Bookish Shelves)
Of course, I would definitely recommend new bloggers to publish new posts as frequently as possible. I know it can be hard, but try to be as consistent as possible. Secondly, love what you do. Don’t blog about things that you don’t enjoy writing about. Instead, write about topics you love!
- What is an unpopular opinion that you have regarding books? (Kathy @ Bookish Shelves)
This might not be an unpopular opinion, but my opinion on books is that they help you gain a broader insight on life.
- What’s your favourite season? (Donna)
Winter! I always get excited when I see rain and snow. Also, I love wearing warm clothes and snuggling up in my blanket with a cup of hot chocolate.
- Do you read magazines? (Donna)
Yes, I do enjoy reading magazines. I usually read Vogue and Elle because they have good articles on fashion, lifestyle, and home decor.
- What’s your favorite TV channel? (Donna)
To be honest, I don’t watch much of TV. I usually watch TV shows and movies on my laptop.
- What is your favorite trope? (ChicNerdReads)
Haha, I hope this isn’t weird…but I kind of like it when the boy loves the girl but doesn’t want to show it so he acts super nonchalant. Or, when the girl loves the boy but doesn’t want to show it so she straight up ignores him. I would definitely not enjoy this in reality.
- What do you love most about blogging? (ChicNerdReads)
There’s a lot to love about blogging. Firstly, I get to express myself freely on a wide platform. Secondly, I get an opportunity to engage with other amazing bloggers and exchange opinions with them. Last but not least, it helps me de-stress.
- How do you keep up with that many followers? (TeacherofYA)
Well, I just go with the flow. I try my best to post articles that are interesting, informative, and entertaining so that I can engage with my readers.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! 🙂