I love chocolate and pancakes and when they come together it’s like heaven on earth. ❤
- Flour-1 1/2 cup
- Sugar-2 tbsp
- Salt-1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder-1 tbsp
- Milk-1 cup
- 2 Eggs
- Oil-2 tbsp
- Chocolate Chips (I, personally, prefer using Hershey’s semi-sweet chocolate chips.)
- Chocolate Syrup
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Beat the eggs, milk, and oil in a separate bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the eggs mixture and beat it with a whisk until smooth.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat a pan and spread some oil to prevent the batter from sticking.
- Pour 1/4th cup of batter onto the pan.
- Flip the pancake only when bubbles start to form on the surface. Cook until golden brown.
- Stack up three pancakes on a plate and make sure to apply some Nutella with a butter knife between each pancake.
- Finally, top the pancakes with some chocolate sauce and chocolate chips.
Voila! You can now enjoy your delicious chocolate overload pancakes. 😀