Hi, everyone! 🙂
I’ve been tagged for the Book Blogger Insider Tag.
Before I start, I would like to thank Jasmine @howusefulitis for the nomination. She posts great book reviews and tags. Do visit her blog! 😀
- Answer the questions below
- Credit the creator: Jamie @ A Little Slice of Jamie
- Tag at least 5 people
- Have fun!
Answers to the Questions:
- Where do you typically write your blog posts?
Mostly on my desk, and sometimes on my bed.
- How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
Well, that really depends on how much I enjoyed reading the book. It takes me about 1-2 hours.
- When did you start your book blog?
I post a lot of articles on different topics including books. But, I did start blogging in March this year.
- What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Uhhh…I can’t really think of anything.
- What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
The best thing about having a book blog is that you get to exchange your opinions with different book bloggers.
- What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
I really enjoy writing my monthly favourites because it’s a great way to recap all the fun things I experienced during the month.
- What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
Haha, that’s a difficult one to answer. I enjoy writing all my posts because they’re related to topics that I’m really interested in.
- When do you typically write?
I usually write my posts in the evening.
- Do you review every book you read?
Mostly, yes. However, I do tend to avoid writing reviews on books that I didn’t really enjoy reading.
- How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
I write my book reviews with a cup of coffee on my desk because it helps me concentrate better.
- When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
Since I’m a quick reader, the number of books I read are comparatively more than the number of book reviews I write.
- How often do you post?
I try to post as frequently as possible!
- Beth @readingeverynight
- Nerdybirdy @ Daydreaming Books
- Kourtni @kourtnireads
- Kathy @bookishshelves
- Sammie @bookshelvesandbiros
- Melissa @booknerdmomo
- Anyone who’s interested in doing the tag!
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! I’m looking forward to reading your answers. 😀