Today, I’m going to share a mouthwatering recipe with you all. The Molten Lava Cake is the most decadent dessert I’ve ever eaten! ❤
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate-6 squares, chopped
- Unsalted Butter-1 1/4 stick
- Sugar- 1 1/2 cup
- 4 Eggs
- Vanilla Extract- 1 tsp
- Flour-1/2 cup
- Cocoa Powder (I, personally, prefer using Hershey’s.)
- Powdered Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- Let the chocolate cool for 10 minutes. Add the flour and sugar to the chocolate mixture. Stir until smooth.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the eggs to the chocolate mixture and stir until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Butter the ramekins and dust them with some cocoa powder.
- Divide the batter evenly among the ramekins and bake for 10-15 minutes. Before you remove the cakes from the oven, make sure the edges are firm and the centres are soft.
- Serve each cake individually on a dessert plate. Sprinkle some powdered sugar, and add some chopped strawberries if you’d like. (If you’re looking for a hot and cold combination, you can pair it with some Vanilla ice cream.)
Voila! You can now eat your delicious molten lava cake. 😀