I got a chance to watch this movie while I was on my long flight, and I really enjoyed it. This movie resembles the modern world in a way, which makes it even more appealing to a wider audience.
From the largest elephant to the smallest shrew, the city of Zootopia is a mammal metropolis where various animals live and thrive. When Judy Hopps (Ginnifer Goodwin) becomes the first rabbit to join the police force, she quickly learns how tough it is to enforce the law. Determined to prove herself, Judy jumps at the opportunity to solve a mysterious case. Unfortunately, that means working with Nick Wilde (Jason Bateman), a wily fox who makes her job even harder.
This movie is an inspiration for today’s generation, to the people who feel like they cannot achieve their big dreams. My favourite character from the movie is Judy, the rabbit. Being small did not stop her from achieving her biggest dream of becoming a cop in the city of Zootopia. Her character inspires the youth of today to move forward and work hard to fulfil their aspirations. The characters were well-developed as they all had something special and unique about them. The best thing about this fast-paced movie is that the interesting story never stops, it keeps the audience glued to the screen till the very end.
- Work hard towards achieving your dreams. If you work sincerely and persistently, there’s nothing that can stop you from reaching your destination.
- Believe in yourself. Ignore what the haters and critics say, just focus on the right path and do what you feel is right. Remember, pre-conceived notions don’t matter.
- There are two sides to everybody: a good side and a bad side. You can’t predict who’s going to stand by your side in the end. I’ve learnt this from the example of Nick and Judy’s relationship in the film.
- Everyone lives for a purpose. We all play different roles in this world, no matter how big or small they may be.
- Last but not the least, be aware of your surroundings. Always make sure to safeguard your own interests whilst you’re being nice to other people and learn to make conscious decisions.
Overall, this was a great movie and totally worth a watch!
What’s your favorite part of the movie? Let me know in the comments section below. 🙂