It’s family vacation time! All the packing, rummaging through luggage bags, and check listing has inspired me to write this post. I’m going to be traveling abroad for a few weeks to spend some quality time with my family. Hence, I won’t be able to post as regularly as I do now. Don’t worry! I won’t be completely invisible. I’ll try my best to keep some time saved for blogging. 🙂
Anyhow, let’s get started with the Travel Essentials:
- Glasses/Contact Lenses
- Comb/Hair Brush
- Body Lotion
- Face Cleanser
- Makeup Bag
- Cleansing Wipes
- Shaving Cream
(If you get the above items in travel-sized packs, it’ll help you occupy less bag space, which means less weight!)
- Jeans- 2 pairs
- Shirts- 3 casual and 3 formal (This depends on the climate and occasion.)
- Dress-It’s always a good idea to pack one dress, in case there’s a formal event all of a sudden.
- Nightwear/PJ’s- 3 sets
- Sneakers- Always pack a pair of shoes as this will keep you comfortable when you’re traveling longer distances.
- Socks- 3 pairs
- Travel Journal- I like to carry my travel journal with me every time I visit a new country because it helps me capture the best moments of the trip.
- Backpack- This is much better than carrying a purse around with you everywhere you go because it holds more things and is more comfortable to carry around.
I hope you enjoyed my Travel Essentials!
What’s your most important travel essential? Let me know in the comments section below. 🙂