The best way to beat the heat during Summer is by drinking some Chocolate Cold Coffee! This recipe is so simple that it will tempt you to have a glass of Chocolate Cold Coffee almost every day. ❤
- Milk-1 cup
- Coffee-2 tbsp.
- Sugar-1 tbsp.
- Vanilla Ice Cream-1 scoop
- Chocolate Ice Cream- 1 scoop
- Whip Cream
- Chocolate Syrup (I, personally, prefer using Hershey’s.)
- Chocolate Shavings
- Ice Cubes
- Blend the milk, coffee, sugar, ice creams, and a spoonful of Nutella in a Mixer.
- Pour the drink into a glass.
- Refrigerate the drink for 10-15 minutes. You can add in a few ice cubes if you’d like.
- Top the drink with some whip cream, chocolate syrup , and chocolate shavings.
Voila! Your delicious Cold Coffee is now ready. 😀
What’s your favourite Summer Drink? Let me know in the comments section below. 🙂