Hi, everyone! 🙂
I’ve been nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award.
Before I start, I would like to thank Shameeka @Booksoverblumen for the nomination. She posts great book reviews, tags, music, and much more. Do visit her blog! 😀
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions.
- Frame seven questions for your nominees.
- Nominate seven deserving bloggers for the award.
Answers to Shameeka’s questions:
- Who is your book boyfriend/best friend? And, why?
I’m going to mention a specific character from a book just to make it more interesting. I would consider Hermione Granger from Harry Potter to be my best friend because she’s smart and witty. And, I would consider Adam from If I Stay to be my boyfriend because what’s better than dating a band member? *dreamy eyes*
- What is the craziest book among what you’ve read so far? (Like bat-shit insane)
To be honest, I’ve not read a book that’s bat-shit insane for a very long time now. The last book I read that I would consider crazy is Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn because of the insane plot twist.
- What is your favorite genre of music? Any song recommendations?
Well, my taste in music greatly depends on my mood. However, my favorites would be Indie Pop/Rock. I would suggest listening to Twenty One Pilots and Two Door Cinema Club. I love their songs!
- What do you do in your spare time?
A lot of things! I like to multi-task, haha. Apart from blogging on WordPress, I like to read books, bake, cook, play some sports, and get creative with some arts and crafts.
- In a battle between Voldemort and Darth Vader, who do you think will win?
I’m going to have to choose Voldemort because I’ve been a Harry Potter fan since my childhood. Also, nothing can beat wizardly powers!
- What does blogging mean to you?
That’s an interesting question! To me, blogging translates to freedom. It gives me a platform to express my opinions and thoughts freely on a range of topics. It also gives me the confidence to be able to speak up on something that I strongly believe in. Moreover, blogging has given me the opportunity to interact with my readers and fellow bloggers, which has made me a happier and optimistic person.
- If you could swap positions with a book character, who would it be and why?
Hm, that’s a hard choice to make because I’m in love with so many book characters. But, I think that my number one choice would be Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
Some of the main reasons why I would swap positions with her is because she is:
*Drum Roll Please* The nominees are:
- Renate @Popcornandfilm
- Donna @Chocolatenwafflesblog
- Amy @Herquarters
- Michelle @Thewritinghufflepuff
- Strictly Lighthearted
- Amy @inkyspells
- Diego @Lazysundaymoviesblog
- Melissa @Booknerdmomo
Questions for my nominees:
- What’s the story behind your blog name?
- Do you plan your posts before writing them or are you more spontaneous?
- Is there any book that you could read over and over again without getting bored?
- Who’s your favorite Talk Show host?
- Would you rather read the book first and then watch the movie or vice versa?
- Have you ever gotten the opportunity to meet your idol? (It can be anybody, a celebrity, author, singer, and so on.)
- How many languages can you speak?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!
Congrats to all the nominees! I’m looking forward to reading your answers. 😀