Let’s face it, there have been awkward moments in our life whether we like it or not. But, in the end, we must realise that we’re not alone. At least, I hope we’re not…?
Anyway, here are some awkward moments that I can relate to and hopefully, you can too:
- Sending a message to the wrong person. Don’t even get me started on the consequences of doing this. No matter how much you try to un-send your message, it’s not going to work. *Sigh*
- Someone is waving in your direction and you excitedly wave back, not realising that they were actually waving at the person behind you. Oh, well. It’s time to awkwardly scratch the back of my neck.
- Not sure if the person approaching you is coming in for a handshake or a hug. I’m stuck in-between!
- Cracking a joke which seems funny to you, but no one laughs. Been there, done that. *Knock Knock*
- You run into someone on the street and sidestep them, but they go in the same direction as you, and you do that several times until one of you stops moving. Cue the awkward laughter and glances.
- Opening a packet of chips in a room where you could hear a pin drop, and suddenly you’re the centre of attention. *Crunch* Looks around *Crunch*
- Stalking someone’s social media profile and accidentally liking a photo from when they were younger. *Runs away forever*
- Thinking there’s one more step to walk up or down the stairs and falling on the unexpectedly flat ground. This happened to me once…only once!
I hope you felt the awkwardness while reading this post, haha!
What’s your most awkward moment? Share your story with me in the comments section below. 😀