Since it’s my mom’s special birthday today, I decided to make her this No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake, which is so easy to prepare and so delicious! 😀
- 2 packs-Tea Biscuits, crushed. (I, personally, prefer using McVities.)
- 1 cup-Hazelnuts, roughly chopped. (This is optional, if you’re allergic to nuts, skip this part.)
- 1 bar-Unsweetened Cooking Chocolate, roughly chopped.
- 1/2 cup-Sugar
- 3/4 cup-Milk
- 1/2 cup-Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp-Vanilla Essence
STEPS FOR THE CAKE:
- Firstly, crush the tea biscuits in a big bowl. Make sure you crush them just enough to make them into small pieces and not a powder.
- Pour the milk into a pan and bring it to a boil.
- Add the Unsweetened Chocolate and Sugar to the milk and mix until a smooth ganache-like consistency is formed.
- Pour the chocolate into the bowl of biscuits and fold both the ingredients until they are blended well together.
- Pour the chocolate biscuit mixture into an acrylic cake mould and flatten it with a spatula. Freeze for around 20 minutes.
STEPS FOR THE WHIP CREAM:
- Pour the whip cream in a bowl and beat until peaks form.
- Add 2 tbsp of Nutella(or more, if you’d like!) to the whip cream and fold until both the ingredients are blended well together.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
STEPS FOR SERVING THE CAKE:
- Spread the whip cream evenly over the cake using a spatula or butter knife.
- Top the cake with some hazelnuts on the borders to make the cake look presentable.
Voila! Enjoy your delicious No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake. 😀