Hi, everyone! 🙂
I’ve been nominated yet again for the Liebster Award.
Before I start, I would like to thank Alice Rambles for the nomination. She posts great articles about beauty, food, lifestyle, and much more. Do visit her blog! 😀
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions assigned to you.
- Give 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the award.
- Ask 10 questions to your nominees.
Random Facts about myself:
I’m going to skip this part because I’ve shared many facts about myself in my previous posts and I don’t want to bore my readers. 🙂
Answers to Alice’s questions:
- What is one TV show that you could watch for hours on end?
Gilmore Girls! It’s my all-time favorite.
- If you could have a brand new car, what color would you like it to be?
I’d have to choose Electric Blue because even if the car gets old, it still looks brand new because of the vibrant color.
- Do you have lots of things on your walls or hardly any?
To be honest, my wall is filled with frames and posters of my favorite TV shows, bands, movies, and quotes!
- Would you rather be rich and stupid or poor and intelligent?
That’s a good question, but I don’t have a definite answer for that. I think balance is very crucial in one’s life.
- Shuffle your entire music library – which song plays first?
Desire by Years and Years. I love this song, by the way.
- What’s your favorite shop to spend ages in?
Galeries Lafayette is my favorite place to shop at. It’s got great gourmet food, furnishing, clothes, shoes, and much more.
- What’s your main guilty pleasure in life?
I’d say Chocolate. There’s nothing that can beat the yumminess of chocolate.
- Have you ever been in love?
Nope, never have.
- What’s your favorite band/musician?
My favorite band is Twenty One Pilots and my favorite singer is Adele.
- What’s the next film you plan to watch?
Finding Dory! I can’t wait for it to release. 😀
Since this award is about discovering new blogs, I’ve nominated a few bloggers whom I’ve only recently connected with. 🙂
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you prefer home-cooked meals or take-out meals?
- What’s your favorite cuisine?
- Do you have a pet? If yes, which animal do you have?
- Name any three countries you’re dying to visit.
- If you could go see one 80s band/singer live in concert, who would it be?
- What’s your favorite clothing item?
- What do you regret doing as a child or a teen?
- What’s your best personality trait?
- Do you prefer traveling alone or along with your family and friends?
- Are you more of an e-reader or traditional paperback reader?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! 😀