Hi, everyone! 🙂
I’ve been nominated for the Shuffle Book Tag. This creative tag was created by the lovely Chloe(Quirky Victorian)! I apologize for posting the tag so late.
Before I start, I would like to thank Alex Charming for the nomination. Lord of the Trekkies contains posts about books and other fun stuff. Do visit the blog! 😀
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Shuffle your iTunes library, Google Play music library, or whatever you’ve got.
- For each song that comes on, list the song and the artist, and name a book that it makes you think of, explaining why. (You can do as many or as few as you want, I’m not going to set a number. This is a low-pressure tag. Whoever we are, we’s pretty laid back.)
- Tag as many bloggers as you want.
Let’s get started!
- Cheap Thrills by Sia-
This song reminds me of Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn. This is quite an old book, but I still remember it perfectly well.
- A Thousand Years by Christina Perri-
I don’t even know why but this song reminds me of Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare.
- I’ll Be There For You by The Rembrandts-
The first book that clicks my mind when I listen to this song is Friends Forever by Danielle Steel. It’s got that whole F.R.I.E.N.D.S theme going on.
- Secret by The Pierces-
I know the tune of this song is really creepy, but it reminds me of I Was Here by Gayle Forman because of all the hidden secrets between Meg and Cody.
- Skyfall by Adele-
This song gives me ultimate James Bond vibes. I guess I’d have to say The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Imagine all the characters doing their kickass moves while this song plays in the background!
- Somewhere Only We Know by Keane-
This is honestly one of my favorite love songs. My number one pick for this song would be Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell.
- What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club-
Again, no particular reason why I’ve chosen The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, but it just randomly came into my head whilst I was listening to this song.
- The Things We Lost in The Fire by Bastille-
This song reminds me of The Maze Runner by James Dashner because of all the adventure that takes place in the story.
- Faded by Alan Walker-
For some reason, I thought of Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella when I was listening to this song. By the way, if you haven’t read the book, go read it!
- Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay-
No, I didn’t just select The Fault in Our Stars by John Green because the word ‘stars’ is in the song. However, I did choose that particular book because the song reminds me of Hazel Grace.
I tag all the book/music lovers to do this tag! If you’re interested in doing the Shuffle Book Tag, feel free to let me know in the comments section below. I’m looking forward to reading your answers. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!
I will have to admit that doing this tag was a little challenging, but I had fun doing it. 😀