Chocolate Mousse is one of my favorite desserts. It’s so delicious and creamy! ❤
- 1 cup-Semi-Sweet Cooking Chocolate, roughly chopped.
- 1 pack-Whipped Cream (I, personally, prefer using Kraft Cream.)
- 3 tbsp-Sugar
- For the Chocolate Cups: 1 cup-Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped & a silicon mould.
STEPS FOR CHOCOLATE CUPS:
- Melt the dark chocolate in a double-boiler.
- Use a silicon brush to spread the melted chocolate inside the mould.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
STEPS FOR CHOCOLATE MOUSSE:
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate in a double-boiler.
- Let it cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Whip the cream in a bowl with a beater until it forms peaks.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the bowl full of cream.
- Add the sugar into the mixture.
- Fold the mousse with a wooden spatula until all the ingredients are blended well together.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours until firm.
STEPS FOR SERVING:
- Carefully take out the chocolate cups from the mould and set aside.
- Using a piping bag, pour the chocolate mousse into the cups in a circular motion. I used the Star Tip for the piping bag.
- You can top the mousse with berries if you’d like.
Voila! Enjoy your delicious Chocolate Mousse Cups. 😀