Hi, everyone! 🙂
I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Before I start, I would like to thank Amy @ inkyspells for the nomination. If you love book reviews and tags, then you should visit her lovely blog. 😀
- Post the award on your blog.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate other deserving bloggers for the award.
Seven Facts about myself: (Since I’ve already stated some facts in my previous Award post, I’m going to share some not-so-obvious ones with you today, haha.)
- I am a Vegetarian. And, no, I do not only eat raw fruits and vegetables. There’s a ton of yummy food that I eat.
- I’m a stationery addict. I don’t care how much stationery I have at home, I will keep buying more and more and MORE! (Oh, and, if they are vintage, there’s nothing that can stop me from raiding the store.)
- I love baking! One of my best creations is Chocolate Chip Brownies. Am I making you drool yet? 😉
- I know how to code simple applications using Java.
- My favorite fruit is Strawberries because they taste heavenly dipped in chocolate!
- I volunteer at the Special Needs Center once in a while. I enjoy volunteering there because it helps me appreciate the small things in life.
- I don’t know if this is weird or not, but I always play out scenarios in my head whenever I listen to a song. For example, when I listen to Taylor Swift’s Bad Blood, I imagine myself leading a mafia. Am I the only one who does this or…?
*Drum Roll Please* I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
- Louise @geniereads
- Urban Tutu
- Fatima @NoteablePad
- Marie @Drizzleandhurricanebooks
- Kat Impossible
- Adi in the Life
- Quirky Victorian
- Lauren @Wonderlessreviews
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!
Congrats to all the nominees! I’m looking forward to reading your answers. 😀