Hi, everyone! 🙂
This is my first ever Book Tag and I’m very excited about it!
I would like to thank Jade for encouraging me to do this open Book tag. She posts great book reviews and tags, so do visit her blog. 😀
- Mention the creator. (Ayunda)
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
- Choose one of the options.
- Tag 10 other bloggers.
Let’s get started!
- Reading on the Couch or on the Bed?
Honestly, I’m fine with both places as long as I’m comfortable and content.
- Male main character or Female main character?
I can’t really decide between the two because some of my favorite books have Male protagonists while others have Female protagonists. 😐
- Salty snacks or Sweet snacks while reading?
Sweet snacks for the win! I usually eat a chocolate bar or drink some coffee or hot chocolate while reading a book.
- Trilogies or Quartets?
As long as the book interests me, I’ll keep reading and reading eternally.
- First-person POV or Third-person POV?
Most of the books I’ve read are in Third-person, however, I think that a First-person POV would be more personal and heart-touching than the former.
- Reading at Night or in the Morning?
Whether it’s morning or night, I can read books at any time of the day. Because honestly, what’s better than reading books? Haha.
- Libraries or Book Stores?
There’s this Vintage Bookstore a few blocks away from my house and I absolutely adore their book collection. The best thing about that bookstore is that it isn’t very crowded, so you can sit there for hours and read blissfully.
- Books that make you Laugh or make you Cry?
It’s not that I’ve not read books that made me burst out with laughter, but most of the time I cry out of sadness because I get emotionally attached to the characters in the book. I hope I’m not the only one who feels this way…
- Black book covers or White book covers?
Just replace the ‘children’ with books. I’m not one to judge a book by its cover, so I don’t really pick a book based on the color of its cover.
- Character-driven or Plot-driven books?
Should I be sorry that I like both of them…?
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers!
I tag everyone! If in case you decide to do this Book Tag, feel free to let me know in the comments section below. I would love to read your answers. 😀