Well, in addition to loving chocolate, I also love eating strawberries. Today, I’m going to share with you a heavenly dessert recipe which will surely satisfy your major dessert cravings. 😉
- Waffles (Homemade or readymade)
- Chocolate Syrup (I, personally, prefer using Hershey’s chocolate syrup)
- Chopped Strawberries-1/2 cup or more, if you like.
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Firstly, heat the waffles in an oven or microwave.
- Spread a lot of Nutella on the waffles.
- Put 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream over the Nutella waffles.
- Arrange the strawberries all over the waffles.
- Finally, drizzle some chocolate syrup over your perfectly delicious waffles.
I hope your midnight chocolate cravings will be satisfied with this simple yet yummy dessert! 😀