I admit that I’m a shy person, but I’m also very awkward. The main reason behind this dilemma is me being self-conscious of everything I do. Hopefully, I’m not the only one who experiences this.
Anyhow, here are some things that awkward people know to be true:
- You awkwardly smile in group photos.
- You pretend to be busy on your phone when you’re alone in public just to avoid any social interaction. (We don’t want people thinking that we’re loners)
- When you have nothing to say so you just let out a nervous laugh.
- You try to avoid eye contact because it just makes you terribly nervous and uncomfortable.
- Flirting? I’ve never heard that word before. Does it exist in my dictionary? No.
- When you like someone and you want to try sparking up a conversation, but you never end up talking to them.
- You’ve always been bad at introductions.
You got to admit that we all have our awkward moments that we regret for days, months or even years. But, hey, at least we’re not bad people. 😉
Have you ever experienced something as awkward as the gifs above? Let me know in the comments section below! 🙂