Hi, everyone! 😀
I’ve been nominated for the ‘Liebster Award’. For starters, The Liebster Award is a way to connect, support, and discover different bloggers of the blogging community.
Before I start ranting about myself, I’d like to thank Agatha Chocolats for nominating me. If you’re a chocoholic like me, then you should visit her blog! 🙂
Also, I want to thank all my readers who have supported my blog and encouraged me to write more.
Let me start off by telling you 10 random facts about myself:
- I’m an introvert.
- I can eat chocolate at any time of the day, especially dark chocolate.
- I love drinking coffee.
- I prefer deep, heartfelt conversations more than small talk.
- My birthday is on the 7th of March.
- I love winters more than any other season. Yes, I love snow!
- I play few sports/games such as basketball, swimming, and karate.
- I dislike early mornings. But, fortunately, coffee makes it bearable.
- My favorite book genres are fiction, romance, and mystery.
- I love listening to all kinds of music.
- I have a strong urge to travel the world.
Now, for the answers to Agatha’s questions:
- What would be the motto of your blog?
Believe in yourself! ❤
- What is your favorite childhood book?
Matilda by Roald Dahl. I adore that book.
- What is the best pairing for chocolate?
Strawberries! They taste divine with dark chocolate.
- Which forms of social media do you most like to use when connecting with your readers outside of your blog?
Well, I did create an account on Twitter(@thejouskablog) so that I can connect with my readers outside WordPress. It’s very convenient and simple to use.
- If you could invite three people over for dinner (living, dead, fictional, …any body!), who would you invite?
Well, that’s an interesting question. I would invite Caleb Rivers (from Pretty Little Liars), Hermione Granger (from Harry Potter), and Ellen DeGeneres. Now that I think of it, this dinner would be the funniest of all.
- What would you serve?
Pasta, Tacos, Chocolate Fondue with strawberries(Yum!), and cake!
- What are your 5 best qualities?
I always find it hard to compliment myself, but oh well, my five best qualities are being:
Patient, Compassionate, Focused, Modest, and Productive.
- What is the best thing covered in chocolate?
Cake, of course. 😉
- What is your passion?
I’m passionate about a lot of things such as baking, writing, and traveling. I believe that doing things with a passion leads to the best results.
- If you had three wishes, what would they be?
My three wishes would be: To be able to travel the world.
To make the world a happier and peaceful place.
To have the ability to make dreams come true.
- What’s your favorite thing you’ve posted? Share the link!
In my opinion, my favorite would be the Importance of Solitude.
Link: Importance of Solitude
*Drum roll please* I would like to nominate the following bloggers:
- Mrs Strawberry Blonde
- Choosing Cheerful
- Emily Nueva
- NYC Beauty Blogger
- yours truly, kk
Questions for my nominees are:
- What inspired you to start writing a blog?
- Would you rather eat chocolate or fruit for the rest of your life?
- If there’s one message that you’re trying to communicate to your readers, what is it?
- Would you rather have your own talk show or novel?
- What’s your favorite smell? (It can be any food, perfume, flower, anything!)
- Have you ever cried over a fictional character’s break-up or death?
- What kind of music do you prefer listening to?
- What’s your personality type? (Introvert, extrovert, ambivert or some other ‘vert’ that I’m not aware of, haha.)
- How often do you eat desserts?
- Out of all the things you post, which one is your favorite category?
- Finally, what do you think of my blog? Feel free to give me any suggestions.
I’m looking forward to seeing your responses! ❤