This dish is so simple yet so delectable!
If you’re a vegetarian and prefer healthier options, then this is perfect for you. 🙂
- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Purple Cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper
- Green or Black olives
- Shredded Cheese-1 cup
- Tortilla wraps (I, personally, prefer El Sabor wraps)
- Black Pepper
- Chilli Flakes
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Open the tortilla wraps and spread them on a chopping board.
- Add in all the vegetables and olives.
- Put a pinch of salt, black pepper and chilli flakes for taste.
- Pour the shredded cheese over the veggies.
- Roll em’ up (Heat it up a little if you like it warm) and enjoy your yummy veggie wraps! 😀