Most of you would’ve heard of S’mores – The ultimate camping dessert or in my case the simplest one 😉
- Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (I, personally, prefer Hershey’s)-1 cup
- Marshmallows (large/small as per your choice)
- Milk-1/4 cup
- Melt the chocolate chips and milk in a pan. Add a few marshmallows to it just to thicken the consistency.
- Pour the melted chocolate sauce into a baking tray.
- Cover the entire chocolate sauce with marshmallows and bake for around 10-15 mins or more until they marshmallows turn golden brown at 180 degrees celsius. (The temperature makes all the difference, trust me.)
- Sit back and enjoy your delicious S’MORES DIP with some graham crackers. 😀