A simple yet delectable recipe!
- 1 large cookie(I, personally, prefer Betty Crocker’s cookie cake)
- 1 scoop of ice cream(Vanilla/Chocolate)
- Fudge sauce(1/3 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips, 1 tbsp milk)
- Some Chocolate flakes
1. For the Fudge Sauce: Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips and milk in a microwave for around 30 seconds.
2. For the chocolate flakes: Grate your favourite chocolate bar(I, personally, prefer Hershey’s)
3. -Finally, take a small ramekin cup or any other cup for that matter which can be
heated in a microwave.
-Place the cookie at the bottom and a little fudge sauce on top of it.
-Heat the cookie for 15 secs.
-Place the ice cream scoop on top of the cookie and top with the leftover fudge sauce
and some chocolate flakes.
Sit back and enjoy your delicious sundae! 😉